|Programme:||Tailored IT Training|
Dissertation/Thesis Surgeries provide students the opportunity to get help with their dissertations and thesis, on a drop-in basis.
Bring your queries about:
· Using EndNote or Mendeley
· Importing references from journal databases
· Creating a bibliography
· Editing your bibliographic style
· Choosing a template
· General advice on citing
· Creating automated Table of Contents and Table of Figures, Images, etc
· Cleaning up formatting inconsistencies
· Importing charts and tables from Excel
· Changing page orientation for charts and tables
· Inserting, cropping and adjusting images, and anchoring them to text
· Adding & formatting numbered captions for images, tables, etc
· Changing page number formatting for Table of Contents, Appendices, etc
· Any other Word formatting issues
A member of our training team will be on hand to help you learn what you need to solve your particular problem.
Surgeries take place every Tuesday, 1pm – 2pm, in the Library Training Room (LRB.R08, on the lower ground floor). You can drop in on the day, or you can book in advance via the Training and Development System and jump the queue when you arrive.
We cover the topics listed above, but we do not know everything! If we cannot help you solve your problem in the time available on the day, we will get back to you at a later date. If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|No courses currently scheduled.|
LSE Training and Development System - version 0.7.2.3